- PETE #1 Plastic - soda, water bottles, and peanut butter jars (see-through plastic) NO Tupperware
- HDPE #2 Plastic - Such as milk and vinegar jugs and natural-colored containers.
- HDPE #2 Colored Plastic -High-density polyethylene like liquid laundry soap and bleach bottles.
- Tin Cans - Please rinse, labels can remain, wire hangers are accepted, no plastic hangers.
- Aluminum - Pop cans, aluminum foil, and aluminum (No cash is given)
- PETE #1 Plastic - soda, water bottles and peanut butter jars (see thru plastic) NO Tup
- Glass - Bottles and jars - all colors. Remove caps, labels can remain.
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Newspapers, Magazines and Phone Books
- White ledger/Office paper - White/colored paper, notebook paper, carbonless forms, and junk mail
- Electronic Waste - We accept all small electronics free of charge (No cathode-ray tube (CRT) items).
Items Not Accepted
- Plastic Bags, Shopping Bags (Such as Walmart bags)
- Boxboard (Snack boxes, cereal boxes, beer or soda boxes)
- Treated Glass (Such as windows and tabletops)
- Empty Vehicle Oil Containers
- Household Trash (paper plates, solo cups, diapers, fast food bags, wrappers, and styrofoam)
- Hypodermic Needles/Syringes (If you need help with disposing of these, please contact us)
2021 Holiday Schedule Recycling Center will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, December 31st for New Year's Day
- Saturday, January 1st for New Year's Day
- Monday, January 17th for Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- Monday, February 21st for Presidents Day
- Monday, May 30th, for Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4th, for Independence Day
- Monday, September 5th, for Labor Day
- Monday, October 10th, for Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11th, for Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 24th for Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 25th for Thanksgiving
- Saturday, November 26th for Thanksgiving
- Saturday, December 24th for Christmas
- Monday, December 26th for Christmas
- Monday, January 2nd for New Year's 2023