TAGS NOW DUE: "E-F-G" tags are due by May 31, 2022. "H-I" tags are due by June 30, 2022. Please provide proof of insurance for each vehicle. Remember, no proof of insurance, no tags! It's the law!
2nd half of Real Estate and Personal Property taxes are due Tuesday, May 10, 2022. Payments can be made in person, in the mail, over the phone, or left in the drop box located on the west side of the Courthouse. Payments may also be made online at https://www.kansas.gov/propertytax/ . Please note, if paying by phone or online, there will be up to a 2-1/2% fee added.
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Property Tax Payments
- Vehicle Tags and Registrations
- Driver's License
Open during lunch hour.
Please note: All delinquent personal property taxes must be paid in the Treasurer's Office before any vehicle business can be completed, and in Kansas, no proof of insurance, no tag! It's the law!
- Affidavit of Relationship (TR-215) (PDF)
- Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale (TR-12) (PDF)
- Application for Secured/Duplicate/Reissue Title (TR-720b) (PDF)
- Lien Release (TR-150) (PDF)
- Lienholder's Consent to Transfer Vehicle Ownership (TR-128) (PDF)
- Power of Attorney (TR-41) (PDF)
- Title and Registration Manual Application (TR-212A) (PDF)
- Disabled Placard/Plate Application (TR-159) (PDF)
- Self-Certification of Continued Eligibility for Disabled Parking Privileges (TR-159a) (PDF)
(For vehicles with liens or security interests)