TAGS NOW DUE: "T-V-W" tags are due by November 30, 2023. "U-X-Y-Z" tags are due by December 31, 2023. Please provide proof of insurance for each vehicle. The towing vehicle insurance for the trailers will be accepted. Remember, no proof of insurance, no tags! It's the law!
First Half Real Estate and Personal Property taxes are due Wednesday, December 20. Interest will accrue on first half real estate taxes beginning Thursday, December 21. If 1st half personal property taxes are unpaid by end of day Wednesday, December 20, personal property taxes will be due in full beginning December 21.
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for:
- Property Tax Payments
- Vehicle Tags and Registrations
- Driver's License
Open during lunch hour.
Please note: All delinquent personal property taxes must be paid in the Treasurer's Office before any vehicle business can be completed, and in Kansas, no proof of insurance, no tag! It's the law!
- Affidavit of Relationship (TR-215) (PDF)
- Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale (TR-12) (PDF)
- Application for Secured/Duplicate/Reissue Title (TR-720b) (PDF)
- Lien Release (TR-150) (PDF)
- Lienholder's Consent to Transfer Vehicle Ownership (TR-128) (PDF)
- Power of Attorney (TR-41) (PDF)
- Title and Registration Manual Application (TR-212A) (PDF)
- Disabled Placard/Plate Application (TR-159) (PDF)
- Self-Certification of Continued Eligibility for Disabled Parking Privileges (TR-159a) (PDF)
(For vehicles with liens or security interests)